Custom Search

November 13, 2007

Sneaky King




King Obsidian here;

Yesterday after Bob left for work I got into a little mischief.

Bob and Monika buy a different cat food for the outside kitties than what they give us and they keep the bag by the door for easy access. There is also a covered litter box right next to the bag. I decided I wanted to taste the outside kitty food, so I climbed on top of the litter box and stuck my head down into the bag to help myself. Monika caught me and told me I was being bad, then she rolled down the op of the bag, so I couldn't get into it any more, but I managed to get a few pieces before she caught me.

*smile*

1 comment:

The Meezers or Billy said...

was it better than your regular foods? I like to crawl inside the big back of black chunks that's next to the slidy door. Mommy uses those chunks to put in the big black monster on the patio to cook food. - Sammy