Custom Search

November 24, 2007

King Obsidian's Box of Life




King Obsidian here,

Frostin told me about this meme and asked me to post.

A SIMPLE BUT VERY IMPORTANT MEME: List your treasures and tag other kitties and their humans also, as many as you like. Let this reflection spread through out the world. We need to count our contentment's as Blessings!~~~What do you look back over and treasure enough to place inside your BOX OF LIFE?

1. I would start by putting Queen Munchkin in because she trained our humans well before I came here and helped me to train them even better. We make a great team.

2. I would put Monika in because she found me at the Cat Hospital that I was brought to and arranged to take me to my forever home with her and Bob. She also gives the best skritches and belly rubs.

3. I would put Bob in because he always gives us teats every morning and early evening and he takes care of our litters for us. Also because he gives great cuddles, but will let you go as soon as you are ready instead of holding you captive.

4. I would put our patio in. (Princess Ashlyn is right on that one.)

5. I would put Princess Ashlyn in because she is sweet and shy and I like to protect her some times.

6. I would put the feather stick and the boa stick in because they are my favorite toys.

7. I would Monika's big black stuffed panther in it because I think he is cool and I want o grow up to be as big as him.

Now that we all have done our lists, I want to tag Millie, KC, Missy, Dinah and Tortie Mom.

1 comment:

The Meezers or Billy said...

wow, a big panther! cool!!!