Custom Search

November 20, 2007

My Box of Life




The Meezers tagged my whole court for a meme so I'll start.

A SIMPLE BUT VERY IMPORTANT MEME: List your treasures and tag other kitties and their humans also, as many as you like. Let this reflection spread through out the world. We need to count our contentment's as Blessings!~~~What do you look back over and treasure enough to place inside your BOX OF LIFE?

1. I would start by putting Bob and Monika in my box of life because without them I would have no forever home and no pets to love me.

2. I would put my whole court in so I would always have my family.

3. I would put all my cuddles, pets ad loving in.

4. I would put our patio in.

5. I would put my mousies and rats in because they are my favorite non human assisted toys.

6. I would put the feather stick in because it is my all time favorite toy.

7. I would put in the whole cat blogosphere because I love all of my friends that I have met here.

1 comment:

The Meezers or Billy said...

awww that's a GREAT box of life!