Custom Search

January 23, 2018

Surprising Bob


Cosette here,

I surprised Bob last night. Usually when he comes to be, if I am on the bed, I let him get one or two pets in and then I move out of his reach, or get off the bed altogether. This time I just lay there and let him pet me for a bit, and then when he laid down I came looking for more pets. Then, when I went toward the foot of the bed to get out of reach and he rolled over to go to sleep, I came back up to the small of his back and rubbed against him to let him know I wanted more pets. I did this three times before I finally let him go to sleep.

*smile*

2 comments:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

we haza big SMILE heer two cosette !! ♥♥☺☺

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

It was good of you to let Bob get in some finger exercize. But we are all attention-seekers, so we crowd around TBT on the bed. Sometimes we get him so surrounded he cant move. Besides, being near his upper half is safer; he does sudden leg-kicks when half-asleep sometimes!