Custom Search

March 13, 2018

Titanic Changes in The Life of a Kitty




Purrsia here,

In the 10 days since I last posted there have been some major changes in my life.

First Monika realized that the shelter had my sex wrong and I am actually a boy kitty, so she and Bob changed my name to Darius.

Next, I had my surgery and they found out I got my hernia because some mean person had kicked me and they caused some internal damage also, but the nice People at The Way Home that Bob and Monika foster for got me all fixed up and at the same time got me fixed.  That sound redundant to me, but I will take their word for it.

Then after my surgery, they moved me to a new foster parent that is also fostering a kitten that is about my age so we can both have a playmate that is our own size.

Then finally because of all the Titanic trouble I have already gone through in my short life, they decided to change my name again.  My new name is Titan.

2 comments:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

cranberreez dood....we iz sorree ya haz been thru all thiz BUT we
iz buzzed happee yur on de mend N bee in looked afturr....continmewed
blessingz frum st francis two ewe titan ~~~~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

pilch92 said...

You poor kitty. I hope you heal quickly. XO