Custom Search

June 04, 2017

Disgruntled


We have had a new foster here since early April and her name is Liza.  I keep going after her when I see her, because I want to play, but Bob and Monika wont let me because they say I play too rough and she has no front claws to defend herself.  Because of this I am always getting squirted with the water bottle, or else I am closed in the computer room when they let her come out of the bedroom.  Also I am not allowed to come into the bedroom at night to sleep on the bed with bob and Monika,

*pout*

2 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Mebbe curling up with Liza instead of trying ta play would help.

Sweet Purrfections said...

We hope the two of you can become friends very soon. We're sure that water bottle isn't any fun.