Custom Search

September 27, 2012

Stranger


Princess Ashlyn here,

Yesterday morning there was a strange man in the house. He sounded like Bob and even smelled like him, but he didn't have wire and glass eye covers like Bob and Monika have.  I tried to run and hide, but he picked me up and gave me cuddles just like the ones Bob gives me and told me that I was OK and that he was Bob, but I knew better so I staid very nervous.  Then he put me back in my tree and went to the bedroom and a little later Bob came out and he was wearing the same clothes the other man had been wearing.  I think Bob must traded clothes with him, because when he came and gave me cuddles I could smell myself on his shirt.  I hope that other man never tries to get me again.  I don't like being scared.

*pout*

No comments: