Custom Search

May 01, 2012

Disgruntled Queen

Queen Munchkin here;

I've just been reminded of why I didn't like Bob's old job.  When he works at home we kitties are not allowed in the computer room with him.  I decided to go see how he was doing and the door was closed over, so I pushed it open and walked in.  He picked me up and scooted me out saying I couldn't be in there while he is working, then he stuffed the end of a kitty bed under the door to make it harder to open.  About 20 minutes later I pushed it open anyways and came back in.  Then he scooted me back out and used a small tool case as a wedge.  I couldn't get the door open past that, but it didn't stop me from trying.  At least, whenever he went on break, he came out and gave all us kitties attention though.

*pout*

No comments: