Custom Search

March 02, 2011

Yikes!!

Bob has a rolling computer stand that he got permission from inside, then rolled home from a warehouse that had thrown it out back in the 90s. He keeps an old monitor, keyboard and mouse on it, and uses it while he is working on a computer to check that everything is working. This cart sit next to the door coming into the computer room so it is mostly out of the way when it is not being used. This morning when Bob was giving us treats Queen Munchkin was laying in the other side of the closet that is next to this stand and she decided she wanted to eat her treats there instead of coming out. Bob said OK and I watched him bring them to her from where I was standing next to the cart, but when he turned to go back to his desk, he got a little too close to the cart and his knee hit it. The noise it made scared me so I ran into the hallway. Then when Bob brought me my treats, he gave me pets and said he was sorry for scaring me.

1 comment:

The Meezers or Billy said...

beans have no control ofur their bodies -they're always bumping into stuff!