Custom Search

April 21, 2010

Flying Mousie




King Obsidian here;

Yesterday was Bob's birthday and someone from his work gave him a big balloon with a long string and a heavy star that pulled it down towards the floor. When he got home he took it into the computer room and put the star on the floor to see what us kitties would do with it.

Being the master hunter that I am, I went right after it and I chewed through the string. The balloon floated up to the ceiling and the the current from the A/C blew it to the corner over the printer stand so I couldn't get to it easily. Then Bob brought it to the hallway outside the computer room and tied my bug toy to it, but he must have wanted it to float in the air with the balloon because he switched it for a small toy mouse and put that on it. Then I killed that mouse, so Monika put a different mouse with a feather tail onto it. I played with that one a little, but then I decided that it was time to go to sleep, so I went into the bedroom and jumped up onto the body pillow for my nap.

*smile*

ps; I'll be back at that mouse later today

1 comment:

The Meezers or Billy said...

that sounds like a really fun game!! and Happy 'Lated Purrfday to your DadBob!