Custom Search

September 03, 2008

Alarm King




King Obsidian here;

Yesterday after Bob went to work Monika fell asleep watching the TV and I knew it was getting close to time for her to start getting ready for her work, so I went into the bed room and turned the radio on to wake her up. She came in to turn it off and told me that I was a very smart kitty and thanked me for waking her up. Then back in the living rom her cell phone started ringing. SHe picked it up and must have not liked the person calling because she just hit a button and it stopped ringing, then she put it in her purse. (from Bob; She had the alarm set on her phone)

2 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

King O, you are AWESOME!!!! why do people think they need beepy things to wake them up?

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Our Mom does the exact same thing with her phone. It rings every morning and she won't talk to whoever it is. Weird.