Custom Search

June 29, 2008

Sneaky King




King Obsidian here;

Thursday when the nice Lady came to fix the phone lines in our new house I got to go on a little adventure. She had to go into the designated no kitty room to check the wires and while she was in there I sneaked in and explored. I found the bunkbeds, Bob's rolling computer stand with just the old monitor on it, the small dresser that used to be in the master bedroom in the apartment and our cat play area that used to be on the patio in there. There were also lots of full totes all over the place and Monika old stereo was on top of the dresser. Bob and Monika said that as soon as the landlord finishes getting his daughters stuff out of the closet in there, the totes will go into the closet and us kitties will be alowed to go in. However that has not stopped me from asking them to let me back in every night.

No comments: