Custom Search

September 18, 2007

7 Things ABout Me


The Meezers tagged my whole court for a new meme.

The guidelines for this tag:


1. Link to your tagger and post these rules


2. Write some facts about yourself: some random, some weird, some just plain fun.


3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)


4. Let those 7 people know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.


The challenge is to keep it interesting without making the reader think “Um, too much information…”




  1. My fur shimmers in the light. That is how I got my name.
  2. All you have to do is crack open a container of catnip anywhere in the apartment and I will be there within 30 seconds.
  3. I have to eat a prescription cat food. I'll leave this one at that to avoid breaking the too much information rule.
  4. I love tuna water.
  5. Monika is my favorite pet.
  6. Princess Ashlyn is my mother.
  7. I was the first of us cats to try being nice to Princess Boots.

I tag Dinah and all 6 mites.

1 comment:

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh skripshun food is awful! i haf to eat it for my teefs. ugh. - Miles