Custom Search

August 19, 2007

Sick Pet




Monika's father brought Bob home, but Monika wasn't with them. Bob found me searching for Monika after her fatehr left and told me that she was sick and had to stay at the hospital near where her parents live. He called her and put the phone by my ear so I could hear her voice, but I want her to be home. I missed her whole bunches while they were gone and I still miss her now. She is my favorite pet.

*pout*

(from Bob)

Monika started having stomach pains Thursday evening and they would subside for a while, but then come back worse. Saturday morning at about 3 am she woke up her mother and asked her to drive us to the emergency ward. They admitted her and she has been on fluids only ever since. Their first guess was that she may have crones desease, but they still have a lot of test to do.

10 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Frostin and Bob - we are really sorry that Monika is sick!! we are sending lots of purrrrrrrrrssssss to her to get better.

Max said...

I have paws crossed that everything is ok. And that she just has a bug and not Crohn's. I just hope she's all right.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh dear, we'z purring fur Monica and yoo kitties and Bob. We hope she just hafs a tummy virus and will be home wif yoo soon.

Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Oh no, we're sorry to hear this, we're sendin' purrs for all of you.

The Lee County Clowder said...

Yipe! We all hope Monika is feeling better. Crohn's is kinda rough, so we really hope that ain't what she's got.

Sending comforting purrrsss to all.

Samantha & Mom said...

We are sending purrrrrrrrrrrs for Monika to get better quick!! Our thoughts and purrrs are also with you Frostin and Bob!

Unknown said...

I am very sad to hear this. I know you miss your mommy, I bet she misses you too. My Lady is my favorite pet and I would be very sad if she was in the hospital. I will purr for her.

Tara said...

That sounds very painful! Purring for Monica, and all of you!
Tara

Frostin said...

Thank you for all the kind words and purrs. It's good to know I have so many friends in the cat blogosphere.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Purrs going out to you, I know hospitals aren't any fun. I hope she's feelin' better!