Custom Search

June 11, 2007

Morning Hijinx




I was on the cabinet by the kitchen to get my morning attentions and Bob and Monika both gave me bunches of cuddles. Then I saw a kitty in the clock behind me and started sniffing it and trying to get it to come out and play. While I was talking to it I got to close to the edge and I fell off onto the floor between the two cabinets. Bob looked down and asked if I was OK. I said; "I'm fine. I just can't figure out how I got down here." Then I walked out into the kitchen and decided to chase King Obsidian. Bob said; "Yup, he's fine."

1 comment:

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

OUCH! That musta hurt a bunch! I hope that you're okay from your fall!

Have you made a guess in my 500th post contest yet? Stop by ...

DMM