Custom Search

May 14, 2007

Seven Things About Princess Ashlyn




Princess Ashlyn here;

I saw Frostin doing his 7 things about me post and decided that I wanted to do one too.

  1. When Bob and Monika adopted me, I was locked in a dog cage because I had gone into my first heat and my previous pets didn't want me to get pregnant.
  2. They were late. I was already pregnant when they locked me up.
  3. Bob and Monika say that I am a very good mother and that I took good care of Frostin when he was a baby.
  4. I am very shy, but I love attentions. If I could get Bob and Monika to pet me continuously, day and night I would be a happy Princess.
  5. I shed worse than any of the other kitties in our court.
  6. Bob always gives me my treats first because I am very dainty and I eat slower than the others.
  7. I can't understand why Bob is having such a hard time taking diction for me. You would think that my wanting to be pet at the same time was some kind of problem.

Anyone who hasn't been tagged and wants to do this meme, consider yourself tagged.

No comments: