Custom Search

July 11, 2005

Bad & Funny King / Oopps



King Obsidian was very bad this morning. He attacked Queen Munchkin because he wanted the spot she was sleeping in.

Later he got silly though. When Bob and Monika got home from work Sid tried to curl up in the small shoe box, but he was way too big. Bob and Monika couldn't help laughing.

*laughs*

I tried jumping at a bug in the window tonight and fell onto the corner of the dresser on the way down. I wasn't hurt, but Monika saw me and came to make sure I was OK.

I was so embarrassed!!!

1 comment:

Timmy said...

D'oh! I did somethin' like that once. I jumped full force at the window a'cause there was a bird on the other side and slammed the window shut. Momma just looked at me with big eyes. That was the last time the window was open that high...