Custom Search

May 15, 2005

Late Rising Pet / Curiousity



Bob was sleeping late again like he does every Sunday so I asked King Obsidian to wake him up so we could get our treats. He went in and poked Bob with one claw to get his attention, but when Bob said; "I'm not ready to wake up yet Sid."; instead of bugging him some until he got up, King Obsidian curled up in the crook of his arm and went to sleep with him. I think I may have to try to usurp the throne.

*sulk*

I was laying on Monika's pillow and I saw a button on the phone by the bed that made me curious, so I pressed it. All of a sudden it started making a strange beeping sound and Bob came into the room to see what the noise was. Then he called Monika and told her that I had paged the phone. More like I paged them because they both came in and started playing with me.

*smile*

No comments: