Custom Search

October 23, 2009

Sleepy Pet




Yesterday Bob was down loading some stuff on his computer and he decided to lay back on the floor and play with Queen Munchkin while he was waiting for it to finish. A little later Queen Munchkin told me that Bob was taking a nap and sure enough when I went into the computer room to check where he was sleeping. I was going to let him sleep for a while, but then I remembered that he had the car and so had to go to Monika's work to get her, so I went over and head butted him a couple of times and when he woke up I told him he couldn't sleep because he had to go get Monika. He gave me a quick hug and pet, told me I was a good boy and off he went. Silly human. He didn't need to leave for about half an hour yet. I was just waking him up and reminding him.

*laughs*

1 comment:

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh sometimes the beans brains just doesn't werk when they wake up.