Custom Search

October 14, 2009

Great Hunter




King Obsidian here again;

Yesterday I snuck onto the shelf and grabbed the new feather toy and brought it down to the floor. Then I proceeded to pull a bunch of the feathers out of it and leave them all over the floor by Monika's computer desk. When she came into the computer room I sat all proud to show her my great hunting prowess, but she turned around and told me I was bad for killing the toy. I thought us kitties were supposed to kill feathers?

Then this morning I snuck it down again and hid under the chair with it, but Bob found me and took it away.

*pout*

2 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

that's just not right - we HAF to kill the fev-vers! it's what we does!!!

meemsnyc said...

We think you are a good hunter. We loves to kill fevvers!