Custom Search

October 26, 2009

Lap Sack



Bob found a new way that I like being held. I have a tube sack that I like laying in and he picked it up so I was in the bottom, then carried me to his computer chair and put me and the sack in his lap. Then he pushed down the sack so he could give me pets, but not down far enough to where I was not in it any more. He and Monika sat watching Fringe on her computer and I staid in the bag on his lap for most of the show. When I am not in the sack the longest I usually stay in Bobs lap is about 5 minutes.

Bob tried to get me to get into ours so he could take a picture, but I decided to hide under the bed instead, so he found this pic online to show you instead.

*smirk*

1 comment:

The Meezers or Billy said...

way to avoid the flashy box Frostin! that looks like a fun toy!