Custom Search

September 14, 2014

Starlight



Hi, I'm Starlight. A couple of weeks ago these two humans came and stole my kittens and then they followed me all around trying to catch me too. I wouldn't let them get me, but I was continuously plotting on how I could rescue my babies. Then I decided it was going to have to be an inside job, so I went into the trap they set up for me. The man person, Bob came and got the cage, and the lady person, Monika and him brought me into their home and put me in a room with my babies. The room had lots of soft towels and blankets on the floor and there was lots of food and water and even places for me and my kittens to go to the bathroom. I told my kittens not to worry that we would be escaping soon, but they said they liked it there, because when the sky made scary noises and and all the water started falling out of it, it was dry here and they didn't have to be afraid. Then Monika came in again and said she had just come to visit. I growled at her, but she came anyways and gave me soft pets and cuddled all of my kittens. Then later Bob came in and when I growled at him he laughed and growled back. Then he said, see I can growl too, and he gave me soft pets too.  I think I could get used to this place.

3 comments:

Donna said...

O hai! U r awesome!!!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

veree nice two see ewe again starlight...N dee peepulz dinna reely steel yur wee ones; they iz keepin em safe...glad everee one iz bak two gether...

{ we bee reedin de post bak werds ta day :P

!!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We hopes you likes it there. It's nice having human servants.