Custom Search

September 23, 2014

A Surprise From Princess Boots


For the past couple of days a girl Bengal kitty has been following me around and this morning King Obsidian told me that Princess Boots wanted to know why I haven't said; "Hello." to her yet. When I told him it was because I have not been able to find her, he laughed and pointed at the Bengal kitty and said she's right there. Then she pounced on me, kissed my nose and ran away hollering, "Come play chase with me!", so I turned back to a kitten and we ran around all over the place. We had a blast!

*smile*


1 comment:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

N haz ya guys finded de way ta sneek inta de cafe a teeria by bak door at like 5:18 in de morn... sew ya can haza slite snax bee for brekfast !!! we noe de way in !! ♥

dude & sauce