Custom Search

March 15, 2011

Undercover Attentions

Last night I climbed onto the small dresser by Bobs' head and butted my head against his to let him know I wanted attention. He pulled his arm from under the covers and patted the bed next to him to tell me to move down there and then he gave me some pets, but he pulled his arm back under the covers too fast, so I went back up and butted heads with him again. Then all of a sudden he grabbed me and pulled me under the covers and put me close to his hip. Then he gave me bunches of pets. He said something about it being too cold out from under the covers and his arm getting cold out there. I stayed under the covers and enjoyed the pets until I got too hot, then I ducked out the side of the bed and went to find some mischief to get into.

*smile*

1 comment:

The Meezers or Billy said...

heh, our the mom has a FAN going ALL THE TIME in the winter - our sleepy room is like a ice box.