Custom Search

March 30, 2011

Snuggle Queen

Queen Munchkin here;

Last night I jumped onto the bed and got Bob to let me under the covers between him and Monika. He let me under and rapped his arm around me so I could snuggle next to him, and I was just getting comfortable when Prince Frostin jumped onto the bed, walked across Bobs' chest and "accidentally" stepped on me through the covers. I got out from the covers real fast and chased Prince Frostin out of the bedroom, then told him to be more careful next time. Later I jumped on the bed and got Bob to let me under the covers again. This time I got pets from both him and Monika and I was enjoying the attentions until I started getting too hot, so I got out again and found someplace else to sleep.

1 comment:

Nomi said...

My miewmie is always getting too hot in bed and disturbs my sleep as she throws back the covers !