Custom Search

December 13, 2009

Visitors




Tuesday is Monika's birthday, so her parents came down yesterday to celebrate it and they brought a friend of theirs named Frank with them. Then the all went away for a while and when they came back They had cake and Monika opened her presents. I of course hid under the bed.

King Obsidian here;

I was in the computer room when they came in, so I tried to hide under Monika's desk, but she found me and brought me out to say; "Hello" to everyone. Then as soon as she let go of me I ran off and hid under the bed.

Princess Boots here;

When they came back, I ran into the computer room to hide, but Bob captured me and brought me out to see everyone. They all gave me pets and then Bob let me down in the living room and I ran into the bed room.

No comments: