Custom Search

November 23, 2007

Queen Munchkin's Box of Life




Queen Munchkin here,

Frostin told me about this meme and asked me to post.

A SIMPLE BUT VERY IMPORTANT MEME: List your treasures and tag other kitties and their humans also, as many as you like. Let this reflection spread through out the world. We need to count our contentment's as Blessings!~~~What do you look back over and treasure enough to place inside your BOX OF LIFE?

1. I would start by putting Bob in my box of life because he is my favorite pet and he always gives me lots of hugs and pets and kisses.

2. I would put Obsidian in because he is my mate, or at least he would be if we were not fixed.

3. I would put Monika in because she is the worlds greatest laser light player.

4. I would put our patio in. (I agree with Princess Ashlyn.)

5. I would put the laser light because it is my favorite toy.

6. I would put a ton of Temptations in so I would never run out.

7. I would Monika's black blanket that she pulls over herself while she is watching TV because it is extra comfy.

1 comment:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Queen Munchkin, those are wonderful things to put in your box!