Custom Search

July 25, 2006

Treat Time



Boots isn't comfortable coming to the computer room for treats with the rest of us kitties, so Bob always brings hers to the master bathroom for her. When we were still being kept separated she stayed in the bedroom and her litter and food were in the bathroom, so she is comfortable there. I came to the door after her gave them to her and watched her eating them. I wanted to come in, but Bob made me stay outside the bathroom door. I tried to be a good boy and succeeded mostly, but a low hiss snuck it's way out of me, and then I went back to being good.

2 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

sometimes those hisses just haf a way of coming out.

Zeus said...

Maybe Boots was just trying to let you know she got the treat and had it under control. I'm sure it was nothing personal.