Custom Search

July 30, 2006

New Feather Toy



Bob bought a new kind of feather stick for us. It has a long string on the end of it and the feathers attach to the end of the string. Bob and Monika where playing with us, moving the feather all over so we could chase it and try catching it. I caught it once, but Bob pulled the string up and it sprang up out of my paws. I jumped after it and almost grabbed it again, but I couldn't keep a grip on it. Oh and the best thing about it is that there are other fun things that our pets can put on the end of the string instead of just feathers.

1 comment:

Zeus said...

I love those kind of toys too! Unfortunately, they never last long with me around. I always seem to break them two days later. I hope you don't break your new feather toy, Frostin'! Have fun with it!