Custom Search

December 14, 2016

Getting Older


Munchkin here,

I'm a senior kitty. I will be 17 in April. When I was a kitten Bob used to call me his kangaroo kitty because I could jump from the ground to the top of the bunk beds in one jump. Now-a-days I can jump unto the bed and the couches OK, but I can't jump onto Bob's desk for attentions any more. It's alright though because all I have to do is reach up and put my paws in his lap and Bob will pick me up and give me cuddles, then set me in his lap or onto his desk if I prefer.

*smiles*

2 comments:

pilch92 said...

I didn't realize you were 16. That is sweet that Bob gives you a boost when you need one.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

munchkin....boomer heer, a senior az well, say, iz ewe havin trubullz gettin
yur social secatity chex ?? eye haz knot seen a one ☺☺☺ ♥♥♥