Custom Search

May 11, 2016

Meet Sahara




Hi. My name is Sahara and I am the new foster kitty at Bob and Monika's.  I have been living in their Master bathroom and bedroom, but yesterday I got to go on an adventure. Bob picked me up and brought me into the computer room with him and Monika and their kitties, and I got to meet all of them. I had a lot of fun playing with Obsidian even though he is so big and makes me a little nervous. I also like Cosette, but Munchkin and Ashlyn are hissy with me, so I guess we still have to get used to each other.

2 comments:

pilch92 said...

Nice to meet you, you are a cutie.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

~~~~~ waves... itz veree nice two meet ewe sahara.....we iz happee yur startin two get a long with everee one; it will take a wee bit oh time....but we just bet in a few weekz.... everee one will be plottin against bob & monika.....ooopz....dee leet that.....everee one will be friendz !! ♥♥♥

we iz off line til monday guys… sew heerz two a collared carpetshark… kinda week oh end ♥♥♥