Custom Search

October 08, 2014

Meeting The Queen



Dora here,

Last night Bob and Monika decided to leave their kitties out when they let us come into the living room so we could get used to other cats. When I saw Queen Munchkin I walked up to say; "Hello." but she got all nervous and tried to go into the computer room. Bob picked her up and brought her to the couch for cuddles and then she laid next to him while he watched TV, After a while I jumped onto the couch to say; "Hi." again. She didn't run away this time, but she hissed that Bob was hers. He told her not to worry, that my siblings and I were not going to take Monika and him away, then he gave us both pets and continued watching NCIS: NO. 

1 comment:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dora...next time offer munchkin sum ....wanna bee pals ...perch....doez de trix everee time !!! ♥