Custom Search

April 25, 2011

He Tricked Me!

This morning Monika wanted to give me cuddles, but I didn't want to, so I hid under the bed. Later, while Bob was cleaning our litters, she picked up one of our rattling balls and started shaking it so I came to the bedroom door. At the same time Bob put down the litter stuff and started sneaking up behind me, but I heard him and ran and hid under the bed again. After he finished doing the litters, I came out and laid by the closet door. Bob came back in a couple of minutes later, and I was getting ready to hide again, but he just staid next to the bed and told me to jump up so he could give me pets without holding me. I like attentions that way, so I jumped up and walked over to where he was. He gave me some pets, and then he bent down to give me cuddles on the bed. Then I was all ready to start purring, when all of a sudden he picked me up and brought me to Monika.

*Not Fair*

1 comment:

Athena said...

They just love you so much!