Custom Search

April 09, 2009

Cold Night




It was cold last night and all of us kitty got cold ears and feet, so Queen Munchkin asked Bob if she could get under the covers with him to warm up and he let her in and gave her cuddles.  Then after she came back out she told King Obsidian and he got under the covers with Bob.  That surprised us, because he usually doesn't like to be under covers.  After King Obsidian came out I took my turn.  Bob let me under the covers and then he gave me bunches of  cuddles and he gently rubbed my ears to make them warmer.  Monika picked Princess Boots up and cuddled her to warm her up.  I don't know what Princess Ashlyn did.  Bob had to find her to give her her treats, but when he checked her ears were warm.  Maybe she found her own blanket to get under.

1 comment:

The Meezers or Billy said...

getting ear rubs is a good thing