Custom Search

April 06, 2009

Alex Fooled Us




While Bob and I were reading the blogs, he gave his cereal bowl to Queen Munchkin and King Obsidian so they could drink the milk from it.  Right after Queen Munchkin started drinking we went to Meezer Tails and Billy had posted a video of Alex being woke up by his male bean.  When Alex started snarling in the video we all went on the defensive and were looking all over the room for the invading kitty.  Bob tried to tell us it was just the video, but even though I was watching it at first I just knew there had to be a bad kitty some where.  I think that is deffinately a good entry for the Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos.

2 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

har har!!!! ME gotted fooled too!!!! - Billy

Victor Tabbycat said...

LOL! Bonnie was fooled by a book dat meowed when you open da cover. She was lookin efurrywhere fur da kitteh. Dat's afore I dopted Mom.
Purrs,
Victor