Custom Search

June 13, 2008

Explorer Kitty




I had fun exploring yesterday. First I jumped up onto Bob's printer/scanner, then I jumped from there onto the hutch over his desk and laid down and watched him for a while. Then I decided it was time to explore again, so I jumped down and went into the kitchen. Once there I jumped onto the counter next to the refridgerator and then up on top of it so I could get to my high spot. Once in my high spot I looked around and I realized the bottle of water that was on top of one of the cabinets was gone, so I wandered over to where it was and looked to see what the kitchen looked like from there. Then I went back to my high spot and looked into the living room. I saw the china cabinet sitting there and even though I remebered that Bob and Monika told me that it was a no kitty spot I just had to jump onto it and see what else I could find from there, but Monika saw me and grabbed the bottle that makes the water spray. Then she told me that I knew I wasn't supposed to up there and she squirted me with it. Needless to say, I got off the china cabinet real fast and then went and pouted because I was wet, but a few minutes later I was back to exploring.

1 comment:

The Meezers or Billy said...

we nefur get squirted. but then again, water doesn't bother us so it's just a waste of mommy's time