Custom Search

February 18, 2008

Under Cover King




King Obsidian here;

This morning I tried waking Bob up too early and he lifted the covers and scooped me in next to him. Then he started petting me and said; "Lay down Sid, it's too early to get up yet. I was nervous because I'm afraid of under covers, but he kept petting and cuddling me and told me that he wouldn't let any monsters get me. I calmed down and laid with him for a few minutes, but then I started getting hot so I calmly got up and moved towards the top of the bed, and he lifted the cover for me so I could get out easily. Then I went back to my favorite sleeping spot, between his legs and over the covers and laid back down.

1 comment:

The Meezers or Billy said...

we likes unner the covers sometimes, but I likes mostly to lay on mommy's legs too. Sammy like to mostly lay on her face.