Custom Search

February 02, 2008

Nickname Meme




I got tagged for a nickname meme by The Zoo.
Here are the rules for the Nicknames Meme:
Post a link to the kitty who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog. List your real name, how you got your real name, nicknames you like/tolerate, and nicknames you wish your humans would stop calling you. Tag several kitties, and write a comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
My real name is Frostin. I got my name because my fur shimmers in the light like it is lightly covered with frost.
Nicknames that I like are Frostikins, Jester Kitty, Wild Kitty, and Good boy. Nicknames I don't care for are Brat Cat, Snarly Pants, and Bad Boy.
This looks to have gone around pretty good, so I think I will just tag anyone who wants to join the fun.

No comments: