Custom Search

May 12, 2007

7 Things About Me




No one tagged me for this meme that I know of but here goes.

  1. I was born at 2:30am between Bob's legs while he and Monika were sleeping on July 7th 2004
  2. I have 2 nicknames; Frostikins and Brat Cat.
  3. I suffer from separation anxiety and I pull the fur out of my tail when I get upset. (I don't do this as bad any more because I know they will always come back.)
  4. My full title is Prince Frostin Longtoes Snarlypants.
  5. Monika is my favorite pet, but I like getting attention from Bob alot too.
  6. I like being held and cuddled by Monika, but I prefer that Bob come to me and give me attention where I am, though I will allow him to pick me up for a snuggle hug ocassionally.
  7. Bob's sister Joan has the same birthday as me. WHen I was born he told her that my mommy, Princess Ashlyn gave her a furry nephew for her birthday.

2 comments:

THE ZOO said...

we was gonna taggy yoo. we did actually, owr internets been down several days and just got it back up. but we tagged you this murning.

wes tagged you fur a meme called 7 Random Facts. go to owr blog fur rules. you list 7 random facts and tag 7 kitties and then go to their blog and tell them bowt it.

The Meezers said...

those is great fings Princess Ashlyn!