Custom Search

April 10, 2007

Affronted King




King Obsidian here;

This morning I decided to be Bob's alarm kitty, so I jumped onto the bed about 20 min early so I could snuggle with him a little before the regular alarm went off. I thought everything went fine when he pushed the covers down to make a space for me, but then after I layed down, he reached down and started pulling them up again. I didn't want to be under covers so I jumped down, then he came after me and said I could lay with him he was just pulling the cover up a little because his leg was cold. I decided that was OK, so I started walking up to him and he hit my nose in the dark, so I ran away again.

*pout*

1 comment:

The Lee County Clowder said...

King, you'll have to forgive your Bob, and maybe be a little careful moving around. People can't see in the dark as well as we can.

Our Food Source kicks or steps on one of us every so often in the dark. He's always sorry, though, and tries to make up as best he can.