Custom Search

February 28, 2007

Meme of Fours





I don't usually do meme's, but I liked this one so I decided to do it.

A) Four places I have lived:
The house I was born in.
The Apartment we live in now.
That's it

B) Four things I love to watch:
Bob getting ready for work
Monika doing jigsaw puzzles
Monika doing crafts
The outside kitties

C) Four places I have been outside my home:
PetSmart
Our old Vet
Our new vet
Out for walks on my leash

D) Four websites I visit daily:
Weatherunderground
All my friends blogs
kittenwars.com
That's it

E) Four of my favorite foods:
Temptations (any flavor)
Stinky Goodness - any
cheese
Purina One Natural Blend

F) Four places I would rather be right now:
Snuggling with Monika in bed
Snuggling with Monika on the couch
Lying near Monika
Playing in a bag or a box

G) Four toys I have owned and played with:
Fur mousies
The cat charmer long string cat toy
balls
milk rings

H) Four nicknames my staff family have tried to assign called me:
Frost
Snarly pants
Long toes
Brat cat (this one is used on all of us at times)

I) Regarding Catnip:
Love it
It's nice
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it

J) Regarding Cat Grass:
Love it
It's nice
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it

K) First four things I'd buy after winning the lottery:
A lifetime supply of temptations
A lifetime supply of Purina One Natural blend
A new forever home for us with room for lots more indoor kitties
Make donations to lots of kittie and other animal protection and care places

L) Four things I do besides eat, sleep, and litterbox:
Blog
Snuggle with Bob and Monika
Play with the other kitties
Play on the patio
Watch Bob and Monika

M) Four things I want to do this summer:
Watch the outside cats and other animals from our patio
Sit in sunny windows
Chase mousies an other toys all over the house
Earn my Jester collar

N) My four most prized possessions that have limited value to anyone else:
Bob and Monika
My big mousie that Monika calls a rat
All my toys
My bed with my name on it (we all have one of our very own)

O) What I’m going to do before tomorrow is over:
Watch Bob get ready for work
Cuddle with Monika
Play in our new box
Eat Temptations

P) What are four of your favorite place to hide and play?
Our cubes
Under the coffee table
Boxes
Under the dining room table

Q) Four other "pets" your staff have kept with you:
Queen Munchkin
King Obsidian
Princess Ashlyn
Princess Boots

R) Four friends I tag to respond:
Anyone who wants to

No comments: