Custom Search

February 23, 2016

I Fell In

I found out that getting on top of the TV cabinet can be scary. I jumped off the book shelf onto the TV cabinet and fell behind it because I landed too close to the wall. Then I tried and tried to jump back out, but I could not jump high enough. Bob heard me and pull it out from between the bookshelves so I could get out and as soon as I got out I ran and hid under the bed because I was embarrassed. A little later Monika got me out from under the bed to make sure I was OK. I told her I was fine, the only thing I hurt was my pride.

*pout*

2 comments:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....we noe what cha meen....we haz all done de same kinda thing at sum
point...due knot bee two embarrassed tho.....find out sum embarrassin stuff
peepulz due....N yea.........

glad ewe R aye oh kay & ya dinna get hurt ~~ ♥♥♥

pilch92 said...

That is embarrassing. Poor kitty.