Custom Search

February 04, 2015

Mis-Adventure Time


Princess Cosette here,

Monday I went on an adventure that wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. Monika opened the door to feed Shady the outside cat that comes to our door and she was talking to her and not watching the door, so I ran out to go explore and be a outside cat again. I led Monika on a merry chase and she caught me once, but I escaped while she was talking to Bob, because he came to close. Then I started feeling cold and a little hungry and I remembered that when I was a outside kitty, I didn't have warm beds and readily available food and water. About the same time I remembered this I realized that Monika wasn't calling me anymore and I got worried that maybe she didn't love me any more so I hid in a bush and started crying. Then Monika came back out and called me again and I let her catch me and bring me home. I feel bad now because I found out she had to go inside for a bit because when  I escaped from her, I scratched her arm real bad.

1 comment:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

cosette...inn deed livin inn side iz way better than tryin ta chillax on de streetz.....eye noe furst hand...gave up me pass a port at age one N haznt leeved de houz sinz

boomer ♥♥♥