Custom Search

July 02, 2014

Inky's New Life



Hi. It's me Inky, only my name is Melina Pua now. I asked Frostin if I could post on his blog one more time and he said OK. This is me and my new Daddy. I love sitting on the couch or in a lap and watching TV with my new parents.
These are my three new siblings. Their names are Zorba, Ahena and Poncho and they are all mostly friendly to me, though my playing with their tails annoys them a little some times.
Can you believe how long I have gotten? My new parents say I have gotten longer just in the week I have been with them.

Oh well, I have to go now. I just wanted to let you all know that I am happy in my new home.

*smile*

4 comments:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Inky we are so glad you are happy in your new home. Melina Pua is a lovely name.

Happy Birthday & Gotcha Day Frostin!!!! We hopes you have a day full of treats and love.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Happy Birthday and Gotcha Day, Frostin.

How nice Inky is happy in a new home with siblings.

Hope your dad finds a full time job soon. We hear job hunting is no fun.

Donna said...

Hugs for your Dad. {{{Hugs}}}

Donna said...

Yay for new home!