Custom Search

August 03, 2011

Nervous Queen

Queen Munchkin here;

Something scared me this morning. I didn't come out for treats and when Bob and Monika came looking for me, I was hiding under the bed and wouldn't come out. Bob gave me my treats and then tried pulling me out, but I ran to the other side and out of the room. After he and Monika finally caught me, they gave me cuddles and then Bob sat me in his lap and gave me pets for a while. When I had enough attentions from Bob, I went and got more from Monika, and I let her clip my claws. Then I went and found a comfortable box and curled up for a nap.


2 comments:

Athena said...

Gosh, I wonder what it was? I hope you are feeling better now!

meemsnyc said...

Oh no, why were you hiding?

PS, we are having a contest giveaway of a bag of natural pet food. http://ilovecatnip.blogspot.com/2011/08/enter-for-chance-to-win-bag-of-innova.html