Custom Search

February 15, 2010

Accidental Owie




Queen Munchkin here;

The other night, while he was watching TV with Monika, I walked up to Bob and asked him for attentions. When he picked me up, he turned me around a little too close to the arm of the couch and I got scared so my claws came out and I stretched my legs, and accidentally scratched Bob's ear and made it bleed. He got up and cleaned it right away and made the bloods stop too. Then he came and found me and let me know that he was OK. I am usually very trusting of him and I just lay limp in his hand when he picks me up. I wish I had been this time. I don't like giving my pets owies.

*pout*

3 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Frostin, it's ok! Sometimes the beans turn us too fast or something and we gets scairty. I does it too - the mom has a handful of scratches all the time that is healing 'acuase we gets scairt. - Miles

The Meezers or Billy said...

oops, sorry - that was for Queen Munchkin. ::slaps head:: D'OH!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, well, aksidents happen and we know Bob doesn't think yoo did it on purpose.