Custom Search

August 24, 2007

Monika Is Home




Monika is home, but I am holding off being truly happy until I know she is here to stay. She has given me lots of pets and I ate a little treats when she gave them to me, but Bob and her also left again shortly after she got home to go grocery shopping for her. She has a list that tells her stuff she can and can not eat, so she needed lots of new stuff. All I can say is that they better not go anywhere this weekend. I need my Monika attention fix, and I need it really, really bad.

3 comments:

The Meezers said...

sit on Monika and refuse to get up. Get efurryone else to sit on her too.

Radcliff, Allie, Luna & Ozzie said...

Monika is probably going to spend the next few weeks or more finding out what she can and cannot eat. So she is gonna need a lot of kittie cuddles and snuggles and headbutts and skritches to help her feel better. Build a kittie pile on Monika whenever you can.

brandi said...

We are so glad Monika is home. Don't forget to make a kitty pile on her and purrrrr. That way she can't leave!