Custom Search

August 12, 2006

Tagged




I have been tagged by Millie, who by the way did an excellent job of responding to her tag.

The object of this tag is to list 5 weird things about yourself and then tag 5 other kitties. I will list mine, but most of the kitties I know have already been tagged so I am just tagging 2.

1) I was born in my forever home.


2) I was born between our male humans legs at 2:05 am.

3) Whenever Bob goes to the bathroom, I have to be right next to the big litter box so he can pet me and rub my belly. My idea not his.

4) I
like helping Monika do her jigsaw puzzles. I always think the pieces fit nicely on the floor.

5) I can sniff out kitty crack from anywhere in the house.

I tag Gigolokitty and Princess Boots.

1 comment:

Millie said...

Jigsaw puzzles sound like fun. I bet I'd be real good at those.