Custom Search

June 23, 2006

Boots Goes To VET



Boots may be joining our inside kitty family this evening. She seems very nice. I touched noses with her when Monika had me out on my leash. Then the golf cart came and scared me away.

Monika and Bob are bringing her to the VET today to make sure everything is OK before they bring her into the house with us.

I hope Queen Munchkin and King Obsidian react better to her moving in here than they did to me being born at our old house. They were mean to my mommy; Princess Ashlyn; and me both for a while.

2 comments:

Hot(M)BC said...

Eeek the V-E-T! I hopes Boots is all ok and can come inside. Inside is nice.
~~ Sanjee
(and the rest of the Hot(M)BC gang)

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Yeaaah. Another indoor kitty! Hope it goes well and she is happy with all of you! Your mama and daddy are nice to dopt another kitty!!