Custom Search

February 23, 2006

Water Police



We ran out of water real early this morning so King Obsidian tried to wake up Bob and tell him to refill it. Bob just hugged and petted
him, then made a spot for King Obsidian to lay down with them and went back to sleep. A while later King Obsidian tried again, but still had no luck. After Bob woke up he gave us our treats and then went out and finally realized that we had no water so he filled the bottle and put it back on our dish for us. Usually he fills the dish too, so we have water right away, this time the bottle kept making noises and we could see the water slowly rising in the dish. At first I wasn't sure what it was so I carefully touched it then licked my paw. Once I was sure it was water though I started drinking because I was very thirsty.

No comments: